Good GamesRockingham are looking for a dedicated and capable Retail Shop Manager.
A visit to a Good Games store should be a great experience every time. Our staff work hard to ensure that every customer walks out with something fun and memories of time well spent. Whether they are there for a minute or a day, our customers deserve the special attention that only the Good Games team can deliver.
About Good Games
Good Games is a leading tabletop games retailer that offers organised play in a fun and welcoming envoronment. With 34 Stores in Australia and 2 stores in the USA, Good Games is a unique company with great prospects for growth
About the role
The Store Manager position requires everything from ensuring the store opens and closes, as well as the following:
- Managing a small team of retail staff including participation in recruitment, day to day supervision, rostering, and staff development.
- Managing inventory including ordering, stock rotation, and merchandizing.
- Managing in-store Organized Play programs and growing player communities.
- Participating in the planning and execution of retail booths at major conventions.
- Participating in planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
Benefits and perks
You get to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world! You get to sell games!
Skills and experience
Who are we looking for?
- You are a strongly self-motivated individual with a desire to grow with our business.
- You work well in a team.
- You have management experience including direct supervision of other staff.
- You have retail experience.
- You have excellent customer service skills.
- You have superior communication and problem solving skills.
- You have a good eye for detail and you work well under pressure.
- You have solid computer skills and general technical savvy.
- You have a willingness and desire to take ownership of your store.
- You feel it is important that you enjoy your work.
- You can fly...ok, we just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
This would be good too.
- You have event management skills and experience.
- You are a gamer and love tabletop games.
Apply for this position via Seek